Yieldly Meet The Founder NFT Giveaway
November 16, 2021
A chance to win NFTs and get to know Yieldly from the CEO!
Zipmex will be hosting an exclusive interview session this month with Sebastian Quinn, CEO and Co-Founder of ZLaunch’s first token project, Yieldly.
YIELDLY NFT GIVEAWAY: 20 NFTs up for grabs!
1. Register in the campaign form
2. Submit your question you’d like to ask the CEO of Yieldly
3. 20 Zipmex users with the best questions will be airdropped 1 unique NFT each for FREE!
Submit your questions between November 17 and 18, 2021 for the chance to win an NFT and stay tuned for the interview!
Disclaimer: Make sure you use an external ERC20 wallet like MetaMask that is compatible with the Ethereum network, if the wallet is not compatible you may not receive your NFT during the transfer at your own risk.
What is Yieldly?
Yieldly is the world’s first and largest DeFi protocol built on Algorand, as well as the first fully integrated Algorand launchpad. Yieldly currently features 3 innovative products on Algorand: No-Loss Prize Games (ALGO and NFT rewards), Multi-asset Staking Pools, and Cross-chain Bridges.
This is your chance to learn more about Yieldly as a token project and learn why you should keep your eye on YLDY token which will be listed on Zipmex exchange!
Register in the campaign form below.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Terms and conditions:
- Users must register in the campaign form with their Zipmex accounts’ email address from 17 November 2021 at 00:00 (AEDT) to 18 November 2021 at 23:59 (AEDT).
- Users must submit their answer in the campaign form from 17 November 2021 at 00:00 (AEDT) to 18 November 2021 at 23:59 (AEDT).
- Users must have a KYC’ed Zipmex account.
- Rewards will be distributed within 14 business days after the campaign ends.
- This campaign is for users registered on Australia Zipmex platforms on trade.zipmex.com/au/ only. Zipmex reserves the right to disallow paid partnership companies to join this campaign.
- Zipmex employees are not permitted to participate or receive any rewards from this campaign.
- Zipmex reserves the right to update the terms & conditions without giving prior notice. If there are any issues, Zipmex reserves the right to the final decision.
- Zipmex reserves the right to refuse distribution to persons who violate the rules of trading under the rules of local regulatory authorities.
- Zipmex reserves the right to suspend accounts that have been identified for clues to money laundering or illegal financial activities under the rules of the local regulatory authority.