Tokenplace (TOK) is a trading platform that aggregates liquidity from cryptocurrency exchanges to provide traders with a single interface. Tokenplace provides a single window for facilitating fiat-crypto exchanges, trades and deposits. What’s more, Tokenplace can automatically synchronize most users’ exchange accounts into a single user-friendly interface. This gives users complete visibility over their digital assets.
In this article, we take a comprehensive look at Tokenplace covering its key points, metrics, risks and recent news.
What is Tokenplace?
Tokenplace is a liquidity aggregator, providing a single window into the world of crypto. It’s the first to offer institutional-grade, multi-exchange trading tools to retail users. The Beta version lets traders connect 35+ exchanges via API and use smart order routing algorithms to optimize trades automatically. Its servers track the order books of all major exchanges, giving users a bird’s eye view of the market and the confidence that they are getting the best price at any moment, with sensitivity to fees.
Tokenplace aims to be the ultimate tool for pro traders, while also being the go-to platform for new users. Rather than having to choose one or more exchanges, new entrants into the crypto market will find the whole market at their fingertips with a single KYC identity verification. Traders who want to keep their existing exchange accounts can take advantage of smart order routing and have their entire portfolio visualized and analyzed with industry-leading design and user experience.
Tokenplace offers traders a smart order-splitting feature, which automatically executes orders at the best possible price across multiple exchanges. While order-splitting is part of a low-cost premium subscription, the platform is free to use. Traders will not have to pay any additional fees on Tokenplace beyond the usual commissions to exchanges and service providers.
Key advantages over traditional cryptocurrency exchanges
Tokenplace presents some key benefits in comparison to some of the more traditional crypto exchanges which we list below:
- A single, simple window for depositing, exchanging, trading, and withdrawing funds
- The quickest possible one-time registration and onboarding process
- Aggregated liquidity from the entire crypto market, enabling traders to easily buy and sell at the best available price
- One Tokenplace account and password for access to the whole market instead of needing different exchange accounts for different trading pairs
- An easy-to-understand UI on both mobile and desktop that will lower the barrier to entry for new traders
- Advanced algorithms for multi-exchange order splitting
|Total Token Supply||250,000,000 TOK|
|Current Circulating Supply||See Coingecko|
|Market Capitalisation||See Coingecko|
|Token Creation Date||January 2020|
|Can it be mined?||No|
|Total raised from Seed , Private and Public rounds||$2,943,750.00|
Who is behind Tokenplace?
Tokenplace was founded by crypto traders, with strong business backgrounds, who saw an inefficiency in the system of multiple exchanges. The Co-Founder and CEO of Tokenplace are Nina Knox, who was an Еx-member of the Chamber of Digital Commerce in Washington D.C., the largest trade association representing the blockchain industry and promoting an attractive climate for the crypto ecosystem.
Evgeny Grachev is the Co-founder and CPO of Tokenplace and has co-founded two online startups with fifteen years of entrepreneurial experience. Andrey Vengersky is the CTO and is also COO at Datasakura, a game development company with 18 years of experience in IT engineering.
Tokenplace Coin (TOK)
Tokenplace has an ERC-20 utility/exchange token, TOK, that is modeled like the successful BNB token. The team will push it beyond the basic utility/exchange coin structure, using Tokenplace as a platform to innovate new venture funding models in the crypto space.
TOK Coin will give holders a few unique benefits
1) Increased rewards from participating in their affiliate program
2) Discounts to traders who hold large amounts of TOK, similarly to what Binance does with BNB
3) Lowered fees at Tokenplace’s partner exchanges
A portion of the total supply of TOK Coin will be kept out of circulation in a reserve. The purpose of this reserve is to provide the necessary liquidity for Tokenplace to be able to aggregate the best cryptocurrency prices from leading exchanges.
Below are some of the key Tokenplace insights:
- Launch of Tokenplace Delta: Tokenplace will launch Tokenplace Delta, an ecosystem that facilitates token creation and exchange for companies of all kinds. Tokenplace Delta acts as a business accelerator providing token tools and an ecosystem for growth. Delta offers bespoke token creation services in a regulated stablecoin environment.
- “Buyback and burn”: Tokenplace will always have the opinion to use revenue in a “buyback and burn ” program for TOK, similarly to Binance’s program for its BNB token. At the same time, it can use the revenue to buy back tokens and add them to its liquidity pool rather than burn them, which it would consider if it believed such an action would be more beneficial to users.
- Order-Splitting Wizard: Tokenplace Premium features the Order-Splitting Wizard, the first-ever automated order splitter available to non-institutional traders. By analyzing all connected exchanges in real-time, the Wizard breaks an order down into parts to get the best possible price. There are some other advanced order types that are only available to Premium subscribers. However, the free service is still a powerful tool that offers traders the convenience of having all their exchange accounts and analysis tools in a single interface.
- Single-login inter-exchange smart trading: In the final stage of development, Tokenplace will fulfil its primary value proposition by launching a single-login inter-exchange smart trading (i.e. order splitting & matching) engine, called Token Trade. This will enable users to buy and sell any token on the market at the best available price, in real-time. Token Trade can help attract even more users and distinguish Tokenplace as the most commercially appealing trading terminal in the cryptocurrency market.
The value of the platform is correlated to the user base and exchanges it can integrate with as that can mean more demand for the token. Therefore, as with most cryptocurrencies, the price will be highly correlated with its user base.
Tokenplace news and updates
Below you can find some recent news and updates surrounding Tokenplace:
- 27th July 2021: Tokenplace announced it has integrated Vault security architecture from Hashicorp to protect API keys.
- 19th June 2021: Tokenplace was chosen to participate in DCTDAO Decentralized Exchange’s Yield Farming Program and investors can buy and stake $TOK on DCTDAO’s decentralized exchange.
- 31st May 2021: Tokenplace announced that it had teamed up with LVT Capital.
- May 2021: Tokenplace concluded a public pre-sale event for its token via the TrustSwap launchpad.
Community & Whitepaper Links
Tokenplace was developed with two main goals: ease of use and profitability. Through the use of modern technological solutions, it offers a single window for managing your cryptocurrencies. Tokenplace promotes seamless transactions with no additional fees (except were charged by a user’s connected exchanges).
All investments are speculative and involve substantial risk and uncertainty. Investors should understand the nature of digital assets including the terms of return and the risk of assets. We encourage investors to fully understand the assets and the risk associated with them prior to making any investment.
Axie Infinity (AXS)
Axie Infinity is a blockchain-based trading and battling game in which players can earn and collect AXS coins to exchange in the in-game marketplace.
The 0x is an open-source, low friction trading protocol allowing stakeholders to securely upgrade its platform without disruption to markets.
Curve DAO Token (CRV)
Curve DAO is a DeFi platform optimized for efficient stablecoin trading. Users can participate to earn rewards by providing liquidity to the platform.