Adopt Dogecoin in Zipmex and Get 2 DOGE for Free
June 17, 2021
To celebrate Dogecoin launching on June 17th, 2021, Zipmex will giveaway free DOGE for all new users. In program entitled #AdopsiDOGEdiZipmex, every user who registered during June 17th-30th, 2021 will get 2 DOGE for free. to get free DOGE, new users should use referral code DOGE when they register themselves for the first time.
After that, user will get free DOGE within 24 hours after the account has been registered by airdrop, directly to their wallet. Not only that, new users who use referral code DOGE will also get a chance to win 10.000 DOGE for 19 lucky winners that will be drawn in the end of program.
“The people’s crypto” launched with Stellar Lumen (XLM), Cardano (ADA), dan Binance Coin (BNB). So, don’t lose your chance. Register yourself now, use DOGE for your referral code, and get free DOGE from Zipmex!
Terms and Conditions:
- All users who opened an account in Zipmex from June 18th, 2021 at 00.01 WIB until June 30th, 2021 pukul 23.59 WIB will get 1 DOGE.
- Users who opened an account by using referral code DOGE in the registration page will get 2 DOGE.
- Users have to register themself by filling out the form and verifying their identity through KYC.
- Users who did not finish KYC will not get a chance to win the 10.000 DOGE for 10 lucky users campaign.
- Referral code just can be used once, when you open an account for the first time.
- Bonus DOGE will be available only to users who have never had a Zipmex account before.
- Users who use referral code DOGE when opening their account will get a chance to win 10.000 DOGE for 10 lucky users.
- The bonus will be distributed within 14 working days after the referral program has ended.
- Users who do not meet the requirements are deemed unqualified.
- All decisions made by Zipmex are final and inviolable.
- Zipmex reserves the right to refuse distribution of reward to persons who violate the trading rules under local authority.
- Zipmex reserves the right to suspend accounts that are suspicious of money laundering or illegal financial activities under local authority.