Things to check before making any transactions
August 09, 2022
Check before making transactions at Zipmex for your security
1. Please check carefully the information and origin of any person that contacts you.
Please note that the company does not have a policy of contacting customers to request personal information via social media channels, unless the customer communicates there with us first.
We will never ask for your password, and do not click on email links without verifying the source of the email first.
The contact person must be from using an official Zipmex account/sender address only:
Telegram: Zipmex Indonesia
Facebook: Zipmex Indonesia
In the event you are unsure, please reach out to our Customer Support via Live Chat or email [email protected]
2. Please use the website through the bookmarks created. You should avoid entering through unknown search engines and devices other than yours.
3. You should log in via the Zipmex mobile application or website trade.zipmex.com/id and zipmex.com only. Do not forget to check the link before clicking it.
4. Make sure to keep your email and password in a safe place. Do not use your password that is similar to other accounts.
5. Activate Two-Factor Authentication (2FA). You can enable it via your mobile phone/Zipmex application. Learn how to enable the 2FA in your account in this video.
6. Keep the OTP or Authentication Code secret. Do not log in to public devices.
Please stay vigilant at all times.
*Investing in digital assets carries a high level of risk, including the risk of losing all of the invested amount. Investors should refer to the offering information prior to investing as well as invest appropriately with acceptable risk levels. For more information visit zipmex.com/id/en/