Update: Cardano’s “Vasil” network upgrade and what it means for you
September 15, 2022
Zipmex will support Cardano’s “Vasil” network upgrade on 22nd September 2022. (to read more: link)
What happens next?
- As a precautionary measure, withdrawals of ADA will be temporarily paused on Zipmex during the time of “Vasil” hard fork until the upgrade is complete.
- Wallet balances of ADA will not be affected by this upgrade.
- No action is required from you for the duration of the Vasil upgrade.
Zipmex will follow any announcements by Cardano closely to monitor for network resumption and the re-enabling of withdrawal functionality. Please stay tuned to our media social and other official communication channel to get more info.
Why is “Vasil” hard fork important?
The Vasil hard fork is an upgrade to its network capacity and to Cardano’s smart contract programming language which will bring many benefits including
- Increase speed & throughput making Cardano faster to use
- Reduced transaction costs by making transactions small and lightweight
- Improved experience of developers to develop DApps
To read more please click the links below for Cardano Improvement Proposals (CIP):
Vasil hard fork is named after Bulgarian mathematician Vasil Dabov, a prominent Cardano ambassador and community member who passed away recently.
Note: Zipmex Indonesia is currently pausing the Deposit and Trade features in our exchange.
Thank you for your support.
For further enquiries, please reach out to Customer Support on Live Chat – we’re ready to help 24/7.
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Zipmex Indonesia
Telegram: Zipmex Indonesia
*Investing in digital assets carries a high level of risk, including the risk of losing all of the invested amount. Investors should refer to the offering information prior to investing as well as invest appropriately with acceptable risk levels. For more information visit https://zipmex.com/id/