Crypto Gaming United
Crypto Gaming United (CGU) is a play-to-earn guild and DAO.
ZLaunch CGU Project Details
|ZLaunch Start Date|
|Total Token Rewards||NaN|
|Total Daily Rewards||NaN|
|Total Hourly Rewards||NaN|
|Project Maximum Lock Limit*||NaN|
|User Maximum Lock Limit**||NaN|
*Project Maximum Lock Limit is the maximum amount of ZMT that can be locked in the ZLaunch project’s pool by all participating users.
**User Maximum Lock Limit is the maximum amount of ZMT that a single user can lock for the ZLaunch project’s pool.
What is Crypto Gaming United (CGU)?
- Crypto Gaming United (CGU) is the largest gaming guild in the CIS region with exceptional growth in Latin America, Eastern Europe and SEA with over 6,500 players who are earning through its scholarship program.
- Gaming guilds like CGU purchase non-fungible token (NFT) assets which can be used for Play-to-Earn in the most popular blockchain-based games, and lends out these NFTs to players (also known as scholars), so they can afford to start playing without having to make a substantial upfront investment. In return, CGU receives a share of the in-game token earnings of its scholars.
- A differentiating factor between CGU and other gaming guilds is their commitment to leveraging gaming to empower its network of players in developing countries by upskilling them with a range of skill sets and capabilities beyond gaming.
CGU Key Token Metrics
|Token Name||Crypto Gaming United|
|Token Type/Protocol||ERC-20, BEP-20, Polygon|
Note: Upon listing after ZLaunch, only the BEP-20 on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) version of CGU tokens will be supported initially.
|Total Token Supply||1,000,000,000|
|Current Circulating Supply||See Coinmarketcap|
|Market Capitalisation||See Coinmarketcap|
|Token Creation Date||October 18th, 2021|
|Percentage Allocation||Percentage Unlocked at TGE||Vesting schedule|
|Community||40%||0%||Distributed on the basis of time and token value over an estimated period of 3-5 years.|
|Seed investors||18.5%||0%||locked for 18 months and then linearly vested over three years.|
|Pre-IDO investors||2%||0%||unlocked when CGU reaches a market cap of $1 billion|
|4.67%||0%||locked for one year and then linearly vested over three years.|
|Public round||0.83%||100%||No lockup or vesting.|
|Treasury||18%||100%||No lockup or vesting.|
|Founders||1.95%||0%||Released when the market cap of CGU reaches $1 billion, or after six months have elapsed (whichever is earlier).|
|13.05%||0%||locked for two years and subsequently vested linearly over three years.|
|Advisors and Influencers||1%||0%||Vesting over a period of two years.|
Last update: as of 31 January 2022
Who is behind Crypto Gaming United?
Mark Carnegie is the Co-founder of CGU and has over 30 years’ experience as an entrepreneur and investor. In 2011 Mark Carnegie founded MH Carnegie & Co, an alternative asset manager with over A$900 million AUM. Involved in a range of diverse Australian and Asian investments throughout his career.
Sergei Sergienko is the Co-founder and successful private investor in cryptocurrency, DeFi and blockchain applications. He is the founder and CEO of Chrono.Tech, a global blockchain start-up. Sergei has been heavily involved in the Australian crypto space since its inception in 2016, and is often involved in assisting Australian companies with crypto integrations and strategies in their businesses.
Saypulla Sheykhanov is the Chief Technology Officer and has 10 years experience in technology development. He was a Project Manager and Full Stack Developer at LaborX, a blockchain jobs platform that helps connect clients and freelancers. LaborX currently listed more than 9k gigs and 400 freelance jobs and also integrated with CGU to help onboard scholars and allow them to earn more.
What are the current use cases of CGU token?
Token rewards for staking CGU on the network.
Once CGU tokens start to be issued to the player community, the players will be able to use them as they see fit. This includes:
- Staking CGU for token rewards related to specific activities
- Staking CGU to vote and participate in the DAO
- Using CGU to pay for services within the CGU network
If players choose to stake their CGU tokens to vote and participate in the DAO, they will have an opportunity to democratically influence the DAO’s structure and operations. This includes voting on changes to the rewards and incentive structures corresponding to different player activities.
CGU token holders will also be able to gain:
- Access to education e.g training courses – financial management, blockchain fundamentals, introductory programming, digital skills.
- Individual Mentorship navigating the digital asset ecosystem and establishing business entities with access to experienced coaches , mentors and experts.
- Exclusive networking access and preferential rates for services.
- Exclusive metaverse opportunities / access.
- CGU’s core business model is similar to other gaming guilds. This involves acquiring income-generating NFT assets and lending them out. CGU will shoulder the risks in NFT asset ownership while players commit their labour in return for experience, education and income; and CGU earns a fair contribution of the players’ rewards.
- In Q4 2021, CGU has announce investments and partnerships with emerging play to earn projects such as Aavegotchi, Thunderlands, Cryptobots, Rising Suns, and Wave Ducks.
- During these 3 to 5 years, CGU will allocate 40% of total supply (400,000,000 CGU tokens) based on contributing to the ecosystem and rewards will be distributed based on different activities such as staking, contributing to the DAO’s operations, streaming their game, completing education courses, earning above daily player optimization targets, and referring a friend to join as players.
Key Risk Considerations
- CGU is a gaming guild token, and its value is potentially highly subject to the yields generated from CGU’s assets/NFTs in its treasury, the value of the NFTs it owns, and the earning performance of the gaming community in its guild. The token’s performance may be highly subject to the price risk associated with its portfolio of NFTs and the blockchain games CGU has invested resources into.
- CGU’s success factor is also highly dependent on its ability to manage the portfolio of NFTs and ability to attract strong gamers playing the latest blockchain games.
- CGU is subject to the inherent risk of an emerging industry – the blockchain gaming and NFT industry which is still in their infancy stages with potentially high speculative risks from market participants.
News and Updates
- On 23th December 2021, Binance Smart Chain (BSC) announced its investment into Crypto Gaming United (CGU) under its $1B Growth Fund.
- This will enable CGU to power the next wave of Web3 adoption through the booming play-to-earn metaverse economy and increase blockchain gaming employment.
- CGU is aiming to employ 1,000,000 people via its play-to-earn platform by 2024
Community & Whitepaper Links
All investments are speculative and involve substantial risk and uncertainty. Investments in the CGU is done at your own risk. Investors should understand the nature of digital assets including the terms of return and the risk of assets. We encourage investors to fully understand the assets and the risk associated with them prior to making any investment. This project information page is intended for informational purposes only and the sole purpose of this project information page is to provide relevant and reasonable information in order to enable an analysis of CGU. Information contained herein are based on information provided by Yieldly and are subject to continuous change and therefore are not warranted as to their merchantability, completeness, accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose. Zipmex makes no representation or warranty on the completeness, accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose of such information and is not responsible for any damages or losses from any use of this information.
Versions of this project information page may contain translations of the English version. Translations are provided only as an aid to readers. In case of any conflict of information between the English and the translated version of this project information page, the English version shall take precedence.
ApeCoin is the famous NFT project, Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC)’s native token. It works as a utility and government token powering the APE ecosystem.
Star Atlas (ATLAS)
Star Atlas is a blockchain game with high quality graphic that will provide great futuristic gameplay experience to the players.
NEAR Protocol (NEAR)
NEAR Protocol is a decentralized application platform that allows developers and end-users to be involved in network management and gaining rewards.