COTI, an enterprise-grade fintech platform aiming to empower organizations to build their own finance solution for time and money efficiently.
What is COTI?
- COTI is the first enterprise-grade fintech platform that encourages organizations to build their own payment solutions and digitize any currency to save time as well as money.
- It is one of the world’s first fully encompassing finance blockchain protocols that is optimized for decentralized payments and designed for use by merchants, governments, payment DApps and stablecoin issuers.
- COTI’s ecosystem is created to meet all of the challenges about traditional finance, latency, fees, global inclusion and risks through the DAG-based protocol and infrastructure.
- With DAG-based blockchain, proof-of-trust consensus algorithm, multiDAG, GTS (Global Trust System) as COTI’s universal payment solution and a payment gateway, COTI is completely scalable, private, inclusive and fast.
|Token Type/Protocol||fixed-supply DAG-based|
|Total Token Supply||2,000,000,000|
|Current Circulating Supply||See Coinmarketcap|
|Market Capitalisation||See Coinmarketcap|
|Token Creation Date||1st January 2020|
|Can it be mined?||No|
Who is behind COTI?
COTI was founded by Samuel Falkon and David Assaraf. Both founders are well experienced in the business world as Samuel is the VP of business development of COTI and also the chief revenue officer at Paywize, as well as the founder of Gil Scott Ltd.
In addition, David himself also co-founded Frequants and was a member at the board of directors at an amusement park.
What is the purpose of COTI?
COTI’s purpose is to create an enterprise-grade fintech platform that empowers organizations to build their own finance solution as well as digitize any currency for time and money efficiently.
With the goal to be an enterprise-grade finance platform, COTI can process every kind of payment type, both in terms of online payments as well as offline ones including crypto, stablecoins, credit cards and even native coins.
More importantly, a user has the ability to issue their own stable coin and regain full control over both their money and their data since COTI optimized for the creation of coins that are stable in price.
- COTI was built on the DAG protocol and its Trustchain algorithm where its infrastructure is based as a layer known as Coti X that offers KYC and compliance, interoperability exchange, buyer-seller protections and stability frameworks.
- External developed stable coins are offered by COTIPLAY layer that helps develop payment apps and much more.
- COTI has an ecosystem that provides robust cybersecurity measures around data integrity as well as confidentiality.
- COTI is a fast developing platform with a long term roadmap which means there might be unknown and unpredictable issues occurring in the future.
- Each step in COTI exchange process is transactional, such that if any part of a step in the exchange process fails, the entire step fails.
News and Updates
- COTI uses a hash table as its data structure which is based on chaining. This means that the blockchain itself can secure the computing and privacy of customers. The COTI protocols have made the system a lot more secure for both buyers and sellers.
- COTI was listed as an exclusive Top 5 cryptocurrencies in Defi sector by Beincrypto.com and was analyzed that its bullish engulfing candlestick has been moving upward since May 24th.
- Its roadmap for 2021 outlined various interesting developments including the release of Paywize, a credit card processing solution, as well as an integration with Celsius. Finally COTI has planned to introduce margin trading to its platform.
- COTI has partnered with Defi protocol, and chosen SuperFarm as its exclusive NFT platform partner to provide a one-stop-shop to interact with.
Community & Whitepaper Links
All investments are speculative and involve substantial risk and uncertainty. Investors should understand the nature of digital assets including the terms of return and the risk of assets. We encourage investors to fully understand the assets and the risk associated with them prior to making any investment.
ApeCoin is the famous NFT project, Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC)’s native token. It works as a utility and government token powering the APE ecosystem.
Convex Finance (CVX)
Convex Finance is a DeFi platform designed to provide additional yield and ease of use to the stakers and liquidity providers of CRV tokens.
dYdX is a DeFi protocol focusing on perpetual contracts products built on top of the Starkware layer-2 network.