How do I deposit digital assets into my Zipmex account?
You can deposit digital assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and many more into your Zipmex account by following the steps below:
- Login into your Zipmex account
- Go to “Wallet”
- Click “Deposit” button
- Choose your digital asset that you want to deposit into your wallet. For example, if you want to deposit USDT, then choose USDT.
- Click “Show deposit address”
- Use the Zipmex wallet address that was generated as the recipient wallet either by copy and pasting the wallet address or scanning the QR code. Please take note, make sure your deposit address has the same protocol type. For example, if you want to send USDT, Zipmex supports USDT on the ETH blockchain (ERC-20) only. If you send this to another wallet blockchain, e.g. BSC, this will not work and will lead to permanent loss.
- Then go to the wallet or service provider where you want to withdraw your currency and initiate a withdrawal by pasting the Zipmex address.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Zipmex and your deposit process is complete.