How do I withdraw digital assets out of my Zipmex account?
To withdraw your asset to an external address or wallet simply follow the guide below:
- Log in to your Zipmex account
- Go to the “Wallet” menu
- Click the “Withdraw” button.
- Select the asset you want to withdraw or withdraw. If you want to withdraw USDT, click USDT.
- Enter the withdrawal amount and the destination address (external address).
- Make sure your destination address has the same protocol type. For example, if you want to send USDT, then Zipmex only supports USDT on the ETH blockchain (ERC-20). If you send USDT to another type of protocol, say BSC then the transfer is not successful and Zipmex cannot refund the lost funds.
- If the withdrawal amount and the destination address (external address) are correct, click the “Continue” button.
- Enter your 2FA code. You can open the 2FA application that is connected to the Zipmex application, and copy the code. Detailed information about 2FA click here.
- After that, you will receive an email “Confirm Withdrawal”.
- Check the email registered with Zipmex. After that, you need to enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your email, then click “Verify and confirm”. Previously, make sure the nominal amount of funds to be withdrawn and the account number are correct. Important to note: the verification code is only valid for 30 minutes. If you do not fill in the verification code, the withdrawal cannot be processed.
- The asset withdrawal process is complete.