How to deposit Rupiah via GoPay?
To start buying and selling assets on Zipmex, from Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin, and others, you need to deposit Rupiah (IDR) first. There are two deposit methods at Zipmex, namely virtual bank account transfers and deposits from electronic money services such as OVO, ShopeePay, DANA, GoPay and LinkAja.
Here’s how to deposit rupiah at Zipmex via GoPay:
- Log in to your Zipmex account.
- Go to the “Wallet” menu.
- Click the “Deposit” button.
- Select “Indonesian Rupiah”
- Select the deposit method you want to use.
- For payment with GoPay, select “E-Wallet” on the deposit method page.
- Enter the deposit amount.
- You will be directed to the payment gateway page to select the method to be used. Choose GoPay. Then, you will be directed to the GoPay application.
- Click “Confirm & Pay” and enter your GoPay PIN.
- After successful, the deposited funds will go to your Zipmex trade wallet account.
- Make sure the mobile number registered with Zipmex and the number registered with GoPay are the same.
- Make sure your GoPay balance is sufficient to make a deposit