How to deposit Rupiah via LinkAja?
To start buying and selling assets on Zipmex, from Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin, and others, you need to deposit Rupiah (IDR) first. There are two deposit methods at Zipmex, namely virtual bank account transfers and deposits from electronic money services such as OVO, ShopeePay, DANA, GoPay and LinkAja.
Here’s how to deposit rupiah at Zipmex via LinkAja:
- Log in to your Zipmex account.
- Go to the “Wallet” menu.
- Click the “Deposit” button.
- Select “Indonesian Rupiah”
- Select the deposit method you want to use. You can choose a virtual account bank transfer or deposit from electronic money services such as OVO, ShopeePay, DANA, GoPay and LinkAja.
- For payment with LinkAja, select “E-Wallet” on the deposit method page.
- Enter the deposit amount.
- You will be directed to the LinkAja payment page
- Enter your mobile number and LinkAja PIN
- You will be asked to enter the OTP sent to the mobile number registered with LinkAja. Then click “Pay”.
- After successful, the deposited funds will go to your Zipmex trade wallet account.
- Make sure the mobile number registered with Zipmex and the number registered with LinkAja are the same.
- Make sure your LinkAja balance is sufficient to make a deposit.