How to deposit IDR using bank transfer into your Zipmex account wallet?
To deposit IDR via bank transfer to your Zipmex account you have to check that your account fulfils the requirements. Go to ‘Settings’ and then click ’Verification Level’. Only accounts that have cleared KYC requirements are eligible for this funding method.
How to deposit:
- Login to your Zipmex account
- Click on the Wallet menu and click Deposit button
- Choose Indonesia Rupiah (IDR)
- Choose the deposit method, currently the available deposit method are Permata Virtual Acount and Mandiri Virtual Account. Please note the minimum amount to deposit is Rp100.000.
- After clicking the preffered method, you will see Virtual account number and Virtual Account name. The account number listed is the virtual account number that you must enter when you want to transfer funds. This virtual account number is your fixed virtual account at Zipmex. Make sure your VA number and transaction amount match before completing the transaction.
- Below is the deposit instructions according to your preferred method of deposit.
- How to deposit IDR using Permata bank transfer into the Zipmex account wallet?
- How to deposit IDR using Mandiri bank transfer into the Zipmex account wallet?
- How to deposit IDR using BCA bank transfer into the Zipmex account wallet?
- How to deposit IDR using CIMB NIAGA bank transfer into the Zipmex account wallet?
- You will receive email verification once your deposit has succeed. The funds will be reflected in your wallet instantly. Please check your balance available in your Zipmex account.
If you have any inquiries, please contact our support team by email on [email protected]