How to deposit IDR into Zipmex account?
To start trading, you have to deposit funds into your Zipmex account. There are two deposit methods on Zipmex, through a virtual account bank transfer and using e-wallets such as OVO, ShopeePay, and DANA.
Each method has a different deposit fee. Deposit using a virtual account bank transfer is free. Meanwhile, 1.5% deposit fee will be charged when making a deposit using e-wallets (OVO, ShopeePay, and DANA).
Follow the steps below to deposit IDR into Zipmex account.
- Log in to your Zipmex account
- Go to the “Wallet” tab
- Click “Deposit”
- Choose “Indonesia Rupiah”
- Choose the deposit method you want to use. You can choose a virtual account bank transfer or deposit from e-wallet such as OVO, ShopeePay, and DANA.
- If you want to transfer using a virtual bank account, such as from Bank Mandiri. Select “Bank Mandiri Virtual Account”. Copy the Mandiri virtual account number. Then follow the detailed instructions at the bottom of the page. Make sure your virtual account number and transaction amount match before completing the transaction. FYI, the minimum deposit at Zipmex is 50,000 IDR.
- If you want to use another deposit method, then choose an e-wallet service such as OVO, ShopeePay, or DANA. Make sure your e-wallet balance is sufficient. The deposit process with ShopeePay and DANA will be directed to the application. Meanwhile, if you choose a deposit method via OVO, you will shortly get a notification in your OVO app. FYI, the minimum deposit using e-wallet is 50,000 IDR, and the maximum is 2 million IDR per transaction.
8. Once the deposit process is complete, please wait 2-5 minutes for funds to be available in your wallet. You can check the details of deposited funds in the Trade Wallet.
For those who want to know how to buy and sell assets on Zipmex, click here!