How to withdraw IDR from wallet?
There are double wallet features on Zipmex, namely Trade Wallet and Z Wallet.
Trade Wallet is a wallet to store funds for trading activities, deposits, and withdrawals. While Z Wallet is a non-trade wallet for earning interest from ZipUp, ZipLock, and Z-Launchpool (coming soon). Since it is intended as a non-trade wallet, you can’t withdraw funds from Z Wallet. To withdraw funds from Z Wallet, you have to transfer the asset to Trade Wallet first.
To withdraw funds from the Trade Wallet, simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Zipmex account.
- Click the “Wallet” menu
- Click the “Withdraw” button
- Select “Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)”
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw. Don’t forget to pay attention to the minimum amount of funds that can be taken per transaction. If you want to withdraw all available funds, you can click the “Max” button. The maximum limit you can withdraw follows the verification level.
- Enter the bank account you want to withdraw funds from. After the bank account number is filled in, click “Continue”. Important to note: You can only withdraw funds to accounts registered with Zipmex. If the withdrawal account does not match or is different from the one registered with Zipmex, the transaction process will automatically be rejected.
- Enter your 2FA code. You can open the 2FA application that is connected to the Zipmex application, and copy the code. Detailed information about 2FA click here.
- After that, you need to enter the 6-digit verification code sent to your email, then click “Continue”. Previously, make sure the nominal amount of funds to be withdrawn and the account number are correct. Important to note: the verification code is only valid for 30 minutes. If you do not fill in the verification code, the withdrawal cannot be processed.
- The withdrawal process is complete and the funds will be immediately sent to your account.
If you have any difficulties or problems during the withdrawal process, please contact us immediately at [email protected] for assistance. You can also contact Zipmex Indonesia Customer Support through our official Telegram and Live Chat on Zipmex app.