How to withdraw IDR from wallet?
There are double wallet features on Zipmex, namely Trade Wallet and Z Wallet.
Trade Wallet is a wallet to store funds for trading activities, deposits, and withdrawals. While Z Wallet is a non-trade wallet for earning interest from ZipUp, ZipLock, and Z-Launchpool (coming soon). Since it is intended as a non-trade wallet, you can’t withdraw funds from Z Wallet. To withdraw funds from Z Wallet, you have to transfer the asset to Trade Wallet first.
To withdraw funds from the Trade Wallet, simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Zipmex account
- Go to the Wallet tab
- Click Withdraw
- Choose Indonesia Rupiah (IDR)
- Input nominal amount you want to withdraw. Don’t forget to check the minimum amount per transaction and Daily withdrawal limit. You can click on the Max button to withdraw all your funds.
- Input your bank account information and click Next. Important! You can only withdraw funds to a bank account under your name. If you withdraw to a bank account other than your bank account, the withdrawal process will be rejected.
- Input the verification code that is sent to your email then click Next. On this page, make sure the nominal amount of funds to be withdrawn and the bank account details are correct. After you input the verification code, the transaction will be processed immediately and cannot be canceled. Important! The verification code is only valid for 30 minutes. If you do not input the code within 30 minutes, the withdrawal will not be processed.
- The withdrawal process is complete and the funds will be immediately sent to your account.
If you have any difficulties or problems during the withdrawal process, please contact us immediately at [email protected] for assistance. You can also contact Zipmex Indonesia Customer Support through our official Telegram and Live Chat on Zipmex app.