Beware of Scams Using Zipmex’s Name
Scammers are getting increasingly sophisticated in their attempts to get your money or personal details. There are many illegal or unofficial accounts appearing under the name of Zipmex, be it on Instagram, Twitter, Telegram or other social media.
Scams succeed because they look like the real thing and catch you off guard when you’re not expecting it. Scammers are getting smarter and taking advantage of new technology, new products or services, and major events to create believable stories that will convince you to give them your money or personal details.
For this reason, you should always make transactions, from depositing funds, buying and selling assets, and others through the official Zipmex website and application using appropriate procedures for the security of your investment.
If you are contacted by parties on behalf of Zipmex, you should report it immediately to Zipmex Customer Support through the following channels:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zipmexindonesia/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/zipmexindonesia
- Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@zipmexindonesia
So that you can transact comfortably without worrying about making a transaction error.
Examples of Scams Using Zipmex’s Name
- Promising unreasonable investment returns.
- Use the names of Zipmex officials as group admins in chat applications.
- Provide proof of investment transfer using ATM/EDC receipts.
Tips for safe transactions on Zipmex
- Make sure to only follow the official account of Zipmex Indonesia social media. Zipmex Indonesia has never created accounts, as well as investment groups other than these:
- Do not believe the lure of unreasonable investment interest and returns. Check ZipUp and ZipLock website for details on interest rewards.
- Zipmex never instructs the transfer of investment funds to other users’ accounts.
- Change your password periodically to ensure the security of your account and password
- Never provide information related to personal data, passwords, PINs or OTPs to other parties, including even your own colleagues or relatives.
- Make sure to log out of the account after you have finished accessing the account, especially when using the account on a device that is shared with other people.
- Avoid using risky public wifi networks.
- Avoid storing PINs or passwords on your device to avoid being used by irresponsible parties when the device is lost.
- Avoid transacting outside Zipmex. Always use the official application so that you can transact safely and comfortably.
- Ignore the offers that promise lucrative profits from various unofficial sources outside of Zipmex.
- Enable 2FA Verification to make your account more secure and not easy to hack. Check this information for details on enabling 2FA Verification.
Attention: Zipmex never promises any unreasonable profits. Security is the most important thing and is always our priority so that users can avoid anything harmful.
If you have problems or need assistance, please contact our Customer Support via our email at [email protected], live chat on the Zipmex application, and Telegram CS.