How to check the amount of locked assets and interest in ZipLock?
To use ZipLock, transfer your digital assets from Trade wallet to Z Wallet first. Then lock your digital assets for a certain period (45 days) to earn interest on your digital assets. The interest will be automatically credited into your Z Wallet every day.
How to check the amount of locked assets and interest in ZipLock:
- Make sure you are registered and verified with Zipmex
- Login to your Zipmex account
- Click the “Wallet” menu
- Select the “Z Wallet” and select the “ZipLock“
- Click the “Lock” tab to view the amount of locked assets. To view the interest in your digital assets, click the “Earning” tab
- Once the asset is locked, it will remain locked in your Z Wallet for 45 Days. During this period, you cannot disable it.
- Currently, there is no auto-lock feature. Make sure when the lock-in period is over, you lock your asset again to keep receiving interest.