Requirements for files uploaded for Identity Verification (KYC)
If you are having problems uploading files for verifying your account or they are not being accepted it may be that they are not following the requirements. When uploading your verification files, it is important to check that they meet the following requirements:
- Copy or photograph the entire document, ensuring nothing gets cut off
- Do not alter the document or add a watermark or any obfuscation
- Ensure all information on the document is visible, readable and not blurred
- For languages such as Russian, Chinese, Thai, Hebrew, etc. that use non-Latin characters, a notarized translation of your proof of residence document will greatly speed up processing time. Japanese documents do not require a notarized translation.
Additionally, each file needs to meet the following conditions. If one or more of these conditions are not met, your upload will fail with the error: Invalid Parameters.
- Documents must be high resolution, colour image files.
- Allowed file type extensions are: jpeg, jpg, png.
- File must be at least 98 KB and at most 3 MB.
- Image dimensions can be minimum of 350×350 px and maximum of 4096x4096px
If your file is within these guidelines but you still get the error, then please take a screenshot of your image and try to upload that instead. If it still does not work then please contact support, mentioning “Invalid Parameters” in your message.