How to deposit fiat currency using bank transfer into Zipmex account wallet?
Only accounts that have cleared KYC requirements are eligible for this funding method.
To deposit fiat currency via bank transfers to your Zipmex account, you have to first check that your account fulfils the requirements for access to this funding method.
A quick way to check if your account is eligible is by checking your account ‘Verification level’ under ‘Settings’ in the main dashboard.
To make a deposit, follow these 5 steps:
- To deposit, navigate to Wallet > Deposit > select the currency you wish to deposit
- Enter your Name and Amount > Place deposit ticket.
- You should receive a deposit ticket either on your phone or email.
- Follow the instructions closely to deposit to Zipmex’s account from your banking portal.
- Important step: input the reference code from the deposit ticket and the exact amount of money that you entered.
This process applies to other fiat currencies as well.