Zipmex is delisting these assets from its exchange on 11th October 2022
September 27, 2022
Zipmex is constantly reviewing the listed assets on our platform as we strive to provide the best trading experience for our customers. As a result, Zipmex is delisting the following assets:
- Kyber Network Crystal v2 (KNC)
- Swipe (SXP)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- Synthetix (SNX)
- The Graph (GRT)
- 0x (ZRX)
- Bancor (BNT)
7 assets delisting schedule:
- 11 October 2022 17.00 (UTC +7) – Trading and deposits of assets marked for delisting will be disabled.
- 9 January 2023 17.00 (UTC +7) – Last day users will be able to withdraw assets marked for delisting via the Zipmex website and app.
- 9 January 2023 17.00 (UTC +7) onwards – Users will have to contact Customer Support to request withdrawal of delisted assets. This may take up to 14 business days, depending on request volumes.
That means you will still be able to deposit and trade these assets until 11 October 2022 17:00 (UTC +7). After this time, trading and deposits of these assets will no longer be available, meaning you will only be able to withdraw these assets to another wallet outside of Zipmex.
If you do not withdraw these assets by 9 January 2023, 17:00 (UTC +7), you won’t be able to withdraw the remaining assets via the Zipmex app or web. You will need to contact customer support to request withdrawal.
Your assets will be kept in your account until the withdrawal process has been completed.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
For further enquiries, reach out to Customer Support on Live Chat – we’re ready to help 24/7.
Email: [email protected]
LINE Official: @zipmex
Facebook: Zipmex Thailand
*As cryptocurrency and digital tokens involve high risks, investors may lose all their investment money and should study information carefully, making investments according to their own risk profile. For more information visit https://zipmex.com/th/en/