KYC Policy update: Documents for identity verification (KYC)
September 30, 2021
From the latest announcement of Anti-Money Laundering Office (AMLO), ZIPMEX would like to inform you the new identity verification (KYC) requirement. Additional documents are required for identity verification process for those who register from October 1st, 2021 onwards.
Please refer to the requirements as follows:
Group 1: Thai nationality
1. Identification card (current requirement)
2. House registration or driving license or Thai national passport
Group 2: Foreigners
- Passport (current requirement)
- Non-immigrant Visa or Smart VISA
Or Work permit
Or Household registration for foreigners or Yellow House Book (Thor.Ror.13)
3. Certificate from employer and attached with employer’s ID card or Juristic Person Certificate
Or Identification card / Document issued by your local government
Or Authentication documents via SWIFT authenticate or Notary Public
*Require original document or a copy of the document.
**Uploaded document must be clear, contain complete data, and is not expired.