System Maintenance – deposit & withdrawal for BNB and BEP20 tokens (SPS, CGU) – 22nd June 2022 at 15.00 pm (UTC +7)
June 21, 2022
Zipmex exchange will temporarily suspend the deposit & withdrawal functions for Binance Coin and BEP20 tokens (SPS, CGU).
What happens next?
- BNB, and BEP20 tokens (SPS, CGU) deposits & withdrawals will be suspended on Zipmex from 22nd June 2022, 15.00 pm (UTC +7) (or 22nd June 2022, 8.00 am (UTC) till the upgraded network has been deemed stable.
- BNB and BEP20 tokens (SPS, CGU) trading will not be affected and you will still be able to buy or sell BNB as usual.
- The network upgrade and hard fork will not result in any new tokens being created
Zipmex will follow the announcements by Binance closely for network resumption to resume deposit and withdrawal functionality for Binance Smart Chain. We will notify you if there are any further announcements.
What does the Euler hard fork do?
The Euler hard fork implements BEP-131 – short form for Binance Smart Chain Evolution Protocol 131 – that will add Candidate validators into the network. This will have the following benefits for the Binance Smart Chain network:
- Increase decentralization
- Improve availability of the network
- Add incentive for validators with low voting power to keep their nodes active and attract user delegators (where previously there was little/none)
- Increased network resilience; previously if more than half of the validators were to be rendered inoperable, the network would go down. However, with this BEP, the network can still continue to operate seamlessly.
You can contact our Customer Support at:
LINE Official: @zipmex
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.