Star Atlas is a blockchain game with high quality graphic that will provide great futuristic gameplay experience to the players.
What is Star Atlas?
- Star Atlas is an online blockchain game that is famous for its cinema-quality futuristic sci-fi environments.
- As a part of fight stimulation, players have to develop the strategy to interact with other players in the virtual metaverse.
- The main objectives of the game are to explore deep space, combat, build space stations and ships, select an in-game career, and forge alliances. .
- Star Atlas is built on the Solana blockchain, backed by various Solana-based projects both centralized and decentralized, such as Serum, and FTX.
|Token Name||Star Atlas|
|Total Token Supply||36,000,000,000|
|Current Circulating Supply||See Coinmarketcap|
|Market Capitalisation||See Coinmarketcap|
|Token Creation Date||January 2021|
|Can it be mined?|
Who is behind Star Atlas?
Star Atlas was founded by Michael Wagner, the CEO who previously worked at a VC fund and at Multichain Ventures, a company focused on producing blockchain-focused products. Moreover, the platform’s COO, Pablo Quiroga is the founder of a supplement startup and worked in biotechnology before co-founding Star Atlas.
What is the purpose of Star Atlas?
Star Atlas was created to deliver an immersive metaverse gaming experience. It aims to combine cinema-quality gaming experience with an ability to earn virtual assets that can be exchanged for real-life currency by offering both stalking and play-to-earn options.
- Star Atlas team chose to build the game on Solana blockchain due to its fast transaction times and cheaper transaction fees compared to Ethereum.
- The platform is run on Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism which makes it secured, fast and safe for the users.
- ATLAS token, Star Atlas’ native token, can be used as in-game currency to purchase assets and NFTs on the NFT marketplace.
- The second Star Atlas’ token, POLIS, serves as the governance token in the game.
- ATLAS token holders are allowed to provide liquidity and trade their token according to the integration with the Serum DEX.
- The fact that there are 2 metaverse tokens on Star Atlas; ATLAS and POLIS can be overwhelming and confusing for players.
- The gameplay’s great AAA graphic may come with higher hardware requirement than the other simpler games which can be one of the entry barriers.
News and Updates:
- Star Atlas has released the inaugural blockchain gameplay experience in the Faction Fleet (codenamed SCORE) on December 17 and a subsequent Unreal Engine 5 Showroom module teaser on December 25.
- Staratlas.com is in the grand finale for the Site of the Year Award, having been nominated for the title after previously achieving a Site of the Month award.
Community & Whitepaper
*As cryptocurrency and digital tokens involve high risks, investors may lose all their investment money and should study information carefully, making investments according to their own risk profile.
dYdX is a DeFi protocol focusing on perpetual contracts products built on top of the Starkware layer-2 network.
ApeCoin is the famous NFT project, Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC)’s native token. It works as a utility and government token powering the APE ecosystem.
Convex Finance (CVX)
Convex Finance is a DeFi platform designed to provide additional yield and ease of use to the stakers and liquidity providers of CRV tokens.