Star Atlas is a blockchain game with high quality graphic that will provide great futuristic gameplay experience to the players.
What is Star Atlas?
- Star Atlas is an online blockchain game that is famous for its cinema-quality futuristic sci-fi environments.
- As a part of fight stimulation, players have to develop the strategy to interact with other players in the virtual metaverse.
- The main objectives of the game are to explore deep space, combat, build space stations and ships, select an in-game career, and forge alliances. .
- Star Atlas is built on the Solana blockchain, backed by various Solana-based projects both centralized and decentralized, such as Serum, and FTX.
|Token Name||Star Atlas|
|Total Token Supply||36,000,000,000|
|Current Circulating Supply||See Coinmarketcap|
|Market Capitalisation||See Coinmarketcap|
|Token Creation Date||January 2021|
|Can it be mined?|
Who is behind Star Atlas?
Star Atlas was founded by Michael Wagner, the CEO who previously worked at a VC fund and at Multichain Ventures, a company focused on producing blockchain-focused products. Moreover, the platform’s COO, Pablo Quiroga is the founder of a supplement startup and worked in biotechnology before co-founding Star Atlas.
What is the purpose of Star Atlas?
Star Atlas was created to deliver an immersive metaverse gaming experience. It aims to combine cinema-quality gaming experience with an ability to earn virtual assets that can be exchanged for real-life currency by offering both stalking and play-to-earn options.
- Star Atlas team chose to build the game on Solana blockchain due to its fast transaction times and cheaper transaction fees compared to Ethereum.
- The platform is run on Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism which makes it secured, fast and safe for the users.
- ATLAS token, Star Atlas’ native token, can be used as in-game currency to purchase assets and NFTs on the NFT marketplace.
- The second Star Atlas’ token, POLIS, serves as the governance token in the game.
- ATLAS token holders are allowed to provide liquidity and trade their token according to the integration with the Serum DEX.
- The fact that there are 2 metaverse tokens on Star Atlas; ATLAS and POLIS can be overwhelming and confusing for players.
- The gameplay’s great AAA graphic may come with higher hardware requirement than the other simpler games which can be one of the entry barriers.
News and Updates:
- Star Atlas has released the inaugural blockchain gameplay experience in the Faction Fleet (codenamed SCORE) on December 17 and a subsequent Unreal Engine 5 Showroom module teaser on December 25.
- Staratlas.com is in the grand finale for the Site of the Year Award, having been nominated for the title after previously achieving a Site of the Month award.
Community & Whitepaper
All investments are speculative and involve substantial risk and uncertainty. Investors should understand the nature of digital assets, including the terms of return and the risk of assets. We encourage investors to fully understand the assets and the risk associated with them prior to making any investment.
dYdX is a DeFi protocol focusing on perpetual contracts products built on top of the Starkware layer-2 network.
ApeCoin is the famous NFT project, Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC)’s native token. It works as a utility and government token powering the APE ecosystem.
Convex Finance (CVX)
Convex Finance is a DeFi platform designed to provide additional yield and ease of use to the stakers and liquidity providers of CRV tokens.