C8 plus offers new investment opportunities in the crypto market. It connects different exchanges together for easier accessibility.
What is C8 Plus?
- C8 Plus (C8P) is a token which aims to ease the investment experience in one of the DeFi platforms, UNISWAP, while providing a high return compared to bank deposits.
- Holders are entitled to own the pool in UNISWAP and earn returns from the commission fee which is around 10% higher than annual interest rates of bank deposits (Depending on individual asset). However, returns cannot be guaranteed as they depend on the number of transactions on UNISWAP.
- C8 Plus (C8P) is one of the StockRadars projects in which the return can be earned by staking the C8 token. After C8P vault receives the commission fee, 50% of the fee is allocated for holders who stake C8 on the company’s website and the returns are sent to the holder’s wallet.
- Investing in the Defi will become the most accessible and simple way. With the C8P token, investors can simply buy C8P from the exchange and allow C8P to manage the next steps.
|Token Name||C8 Plus|
|Total Token Supply||No Limit|
|Current Circulating Supply||See Coinmarketcap|
|Market Capitalisation||See Coinmarketcap|
|Token Creation Date||2018|
|Can it be mined?||No|
Who is behind C8 Plus?
C8P PLUS (C8P) is a Thai tokenization project by Teerachart Kortrakul, the CEO of StockRadars in which users can earn passive income from the token.
What is the purpose of C8 Plus?
C8P aims to bridge the gap between decentralized and centralized exchanges and make them accessible to Defi for traditional investors.
- C8P is an underlying collateral token backed with a liquidity pool token held inside of the C8P vault. The liquidity pool (LP) is basically a public community for trading tokens without platform fees or middlemen.
- 1 C8P is equal to the initial amount that the Carboneum team has entered as a Liquidity Provider in UNISWAP starting with the USDC-USDT pool and is expected on other platforms as well. C8P tokens will increase in value based on the actual commission fee in UNISWAP, making it accessible for everyone with only some amount of capital. Defi usually requires high capital and a lot of understanding in crypto wallet to be a liquidity provider. When we receive the commission fee from the pool, it will be sent back to the C8P vault which increases the vault market capitalization. So, C8P holders will receive the benefit from capital gains and sell C8P tokens from the current price plus accumulated fee.
- Some smart contracts can be a bug and it could lead to a severe effect on the fund. This includes all funds that could be stolen or inaccessible. Nonetheless, the UNISWAP contract indicates that the pool token can not withdraw the fund from the liquidity pool. The only one who can withdraw is the unique owner of liquidity pool tokens.
- Users may receive a different rate of returns each time or experience some losses or profits due to the fluctuation of UNISWAP.
News and Updates:
- The C8P token was first listed to be traded on Zipmex on three different boards: Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore exchanges.
Community & Whitepaper Links:
All investment is speculative and involves substantial risk and uncertainty. Investors should understand the nature of digital assets including the terms of return and the risk of assets. We encourage investors to fully understand the assets and the risk associated with them prior to making any investment.
Axie Infinity (AXS)
Axie Infinity is a blockchain-based trading and battling game in which players can earn and collect AXS coins to exchange in the in-game marketplace.
The 0x is an open-source, low friction trading protocol allowing stakeholders to securely upgrade its platform without disruption to markets.
Curve DAO Token (CRV)
Curve DAO is a DeFi platform optimized for efficient stablecoin trading. Users can participate to earn rewards by providing liquidity to the platform.