CROWN aims to provide innovative digital solutions and develop users’ experiences in the entertainment industry.
What is CROWN?
- CROWN token (CWT) was designed to be utilized within the media, entertainment and technology ecosystem globally.
- CROWN has its own NFT’s, NFT marketplace and Translucia metaverse only token holders can exclusively access.
- CWT holders are eligible for a variety of privileges such as NFT airdrops, special access to events and their SMO platform.
- The token is supported by high-quality IP (Intellectual Property) projects in many fields of the entertainment industry such as gaming, movies, comic and theme parks, to create revenue for the token holders.
|Total Token Supply||140 Million|
|Current Circulating Supply||N/A|
|Token Creation Date||February 2022|
|Can it be mined?||No|
Who is behind CROWN?
CROWN was co-founded by 2 companies: T&B Media Global – an IP management company – and Tree Roots Entertainment – a digital platform solution provider – as a joint venture with MQDC, one of Thailand’s biggest property developers.
T&B, led by Jwanwat Ahriyavraromp and Pannathorn Lorattawut, support CWT token with their intellectual properties (IPs) including but not limited to movies and TV series, while Tree Roots uses SMO, their live streaming platform.
What is the purpose of CROWN?
CROWN was created on the foundation of ‘happiness’ and sustainability, with a purpose to develop digital solutions, to create seamlessly innovative digital experiences.
- Investors are allowed to stake their tokens on the CROWN platform in the staking period to receive rewards based on the amount of tokens staked. The rewards include stablecoins, benefits and utilities.
- CWT, the platform’s native token, is utilized and linked within the strong ecosystem of all of the platforms and projects, from IPs, NFTs to the metaverse.
- CWT holders can exclusively participate in special NFT collection auctions as well as governing movie projects direction.
- Half of CROWN’s tokens are distributed to the general public and 18% goes to institutional investors while the rest is divided between private placement, reserve, founders, and IDO/ airdrop.
- CROWN is currently popular in certain countries so it can be challenging for the token to be listed on a global exchange. However, the platform is in the development stage which means there will be news and updates regularly.
- The platform has to face various competitors in the NFT market. CROWN undeniably required to put extra effort on catching up with today’s trends.
News and Updates:
- According to CROWN’s roadmap, the platform planned to launch its own metaverse, Translucia in 2025.
- Throughout 2021, SMO has successfully done many entertainment projects on SMO Live platform including brand and product building.
- CROWN has partnered with another digital assets exchange as the platform’s blockchain technology manager, with Baker McKenzie as their legal advisor.
Community & Whitepaper Links:
All investments are speculative and involve substantial risk and uncertainty. Investors should understand the nature of digital assets including the terms of return and the risk of assets. We encourage investors to fully understand the assets and the risk associated with them prior to making any investment.
dYdX is a DeFi protocol focusing on perpetual contracts products built on top of the Starkware layer-2 network.
ApeCoin is the famous NFT project, Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC)’s native token. It works as a utility and government token powering the APE ecosystem.
Convex Finance (CVX)
Convex Finance is a DeFi platform designed to provide additional yield and ease of use to the stakers and liquidity providers of CRV tokens.