Smooth Love Potion
Smooth Love Potion (SLP) is a token that can be utilized to breed Axies, digital creatures on the ubiquitous Axie Infinity (AXS) game.
What is Smooth Love Potion?
- Smooth Love Potion (SLP) is an ERC-20 token that can be used to breed new digital pets on the Axie Infinity platform (Axies).
- SLP may be obtained by playing the game in both the PvE Adventure mode and the PvP Arena. There is no limit to the token’s supply.
- Axie Infinity is a Pokémon-inspired digital pet universe based on the Ethereum blockchain, where anybody may earn token rewards via gaming and ecosystem contributions, including but not limited to breeding and battling Axies.
- Axies can be bred a maximum of seven times, and the seventh breed costs 2,100 SLP.
- Sky Mavis built Ronin, an Ethereum’s sidechain targeted in the transactions on Axie Infinity, to process all transactions faster with almost instant confirmation, lower gas fees, and a customizable wallet solution. With Ronin, users can now transfer Axie assets to the Ethereum Mainnet.
|Token Name||Smooth Love Potion|
|Total Token Supply||∞|
|Current Circulating Supply||See Coinmarketcap|
|Market Capitalisation||See Coinmarketcap|
|Token Creation Date||December 20, 2019|
|Can it be mined?||Yes|
Who is behind Smooth Love Potion?
Trung Thanh Nguyen (CEO) and Aleksander Leonard Larsen (COO) are co-founders of Axie Infinity/Sky Mavis. Trung was a co-founder and CTO of Lozi.vn. He has represented Vietnam in the ACM-ICPC World Final 2014. Aleksander has been involved in blockchain since late 2017, with a focus on player-owned economies. He has represented Norway in Warcraft 3 and Dota 2 and was named one of Europe’s top 200 Dota 2 players.
What is the purpose of Smooth Love Potion?
Smooth Love Potion (SLP) was built on Ethereum Network with the intention to allow Axie Infinity players to use the tokens to breed their creatures that are known as Axies. Also, the platform users will be able to earn their SLP rewards as they reach a certain level in the game. Breeding costs start at 100 SLP, increasing each subsequent breed up to a maximum of 2100 SLP on the 7th breed. Axies are limited to breeding 7 times in order to avoid high inflation in the marketplace. Even though SLP is not a fixed supply token, once Axies are bred, the SLP tokens will be burned.
- Sky Mavis created Smooth Love Potion (SLP) as a game token specifically for Axie Infinity (AXS). Axies, or digital creatures, may be collected, reared, taught, and eventually deployed in fights in this virtual world. The animated characters are designed to have distinct features that distinguish their rarity and combat strength. A certain number of SLP tokens are necessary to breed an Axie, based on the breed count of the parents.
- Prior to December 19th, 2019, XPs (Experience Points) served as the breeding currency. Following the Alpha release, it was replaced by the SLP Token.
- Ronin was created by Sky Mavis as an Ethereum sidechain to facilitate Axie Infinity transactions at higher speed and lower cost than the main Ethereum network.
- Due to Axie’s mainstream success, SLP has also become a household name for all gamers who play Axie Infinity.
- Axies are distinct from other non-fungible tokens in that they must be fostered in order to achieve adulthood.
- The price of SLP is a function – like anything with value – of supply and demand. As SLP is intrinsically linked to AXS and the number of players creating new tokens by playing the game, volatility is likely to be high. In addition, in the case that demand or price for AXS tokens subsides, SLP is very likely to also experience a decline in price.
News and Updates:
- https://cointelegraph.com/news/axie-infinity-refreshes-record-high-as-axs-ascends-131-in-just-three-days – Axie Infinity refreshes record high as AXS appreciates 131% in just 3 days as of 23rd July 2021.
- https://cryptopotato.com/axie-infinity-announce-a-new-controversial-update-axs-and-slp-drop-7 – Controversial 1.1.0a update to Axie Infinity means that all Axies will now have their level reset to 1 upon sale in the marketplace, as well as preventing players with less than 800 MMR from receiving any rewards (including SLP) from receiving in game rewards.
- https://cointelegraph.com/news/nft-whale-flying-falcon-sponsors-50-axie-infinity-gamers – NFT whale Flying Falcon sponsors 50 Axie Infinity gamers.
Community & Whitepaper Links:
All investment is speculative and involves substantial risk and uncertainty. Investors should understand the nature of digital assets including the terms of return and the risk of assets. We encourage investors to fully understand the assets and the risk associated with them prior to making any investment.
Tezos is a decentralized self-amending cryptographic blockchain network created for stakeholders to approve or disapprove network changes.
Algorand is a self-sustaining decentralized, blockchain-based network that supports many applications.
TRON is a blockchain based operating system that allows developers to create applications without the need for intermediaries.