TrustSwap was created to be the new evolution of Decentralised Finance (DeFi). It provides tools for both token holders and businesses.
What is TrustSwap?
- TrustSwap is a cryptocurrency, platform and protocol that has become the new evolution of Decentralised Finance (DeFi)
- TrustSwap enables the DeFi space as well as the entire crypto industry to customize transactions as smart contracts, launch new projects and access other blockchain technologies
- The platform has its own NFT marketplace where users can create, buy, and trade top rated NFTs from world-renowned artists, creators and notable figures.
- Token holders can gain access to DeFi startups, stake SWAP to earn rewards, and transact with confidence using the platform’s embedded escrow services, enabling it to become a trusted middleman in crypto-based financial transactions.
- TrustSwap supports a multi-currency future with the ability to customize payment services in a wide range of cryptocurrencies and tokens.
|Token Type/Protocol||TrustSwap Protocol|
|Total Token Supply||99,995,165 SWAP|
|Current Circulating Supply||See Coinmarketcap|
|Market Capitalisation||See Coinmarketcap|
|Token Creation Date||July 2020|
|Can it be mined?||No|
Who is behind TrustSwap?
The project leaders are Jeff Kirdeikis and Adam Barlam, TrustSwap CEO and CTO respectively. Jeff is also the founder of Uptrennd, a media platform tapping into blockchain technology’s power.
Others notable contributors include Mauvis Ledford, the former CoinMarketCap CTO and a former consultant (tech and research) at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
What is the purpose of TrustSwap?
TrustSwap was created to help solve DeFi issues. At its core, it was created to help users swap assets in a reliable and secure way. As the platform has evolved, it has added on additional services to help launch new token and NFT projects and ensure that the launch and vesting schedules of these are transparent and reliable via the use of audited smart contracts.
- TrustSwap consists of four main products in its ecosystem being Staking & Token Launches, Smart Locks, Smart Swaps & Escrow services and an NFT platform.
- Users can create and customize a token launchpad offering – platforms B2C offering. The can also be set to release investor tokens at specific times or implement a lock-up period for tokens allocated to a project’s team.
- The TrustSwap platform doesn’t have access to user funds in smart contracts as it is a non-custodial platform. The protocol’s security is enhanced by the use of audited smart contract code.
- The platform is secured by Ethereum which is currently in the process of transitioning from Proof-of-Work (PoW) to Proof-of-Stake (PoS). Therefore, it will be decentralized and secure in the long run.
- TrustSwap stakers are rewarded with 80% of the transaction fee for every transaction paid in SWAP. The rest goes to the TrustSwap foundation.
- Even though TrustSwap users can earn by staking SWAP on the platform, there’s still a limitation because some countries are restricted from getting the staking rewards. Therefore, investors should ensure they complete their own research before staking.
News and Updates:
- SIGMA Studio, a video game company headquartered in Denver, Colorado announced its own cryptocurrency which was expected to be offered in TrustSwap Launchpad-based token sale on Oct 21, 2021
- TrustSwap Launchpad has planned to launch Artmeta, a high quality, tire-one art metraverse. Artmeta connects top-notch international art world participants in a visionary, beautifully rendered digital world, it has created a unique new paradigm for art sales in an emerging and fast-growing digital art market.
Community & Whitepaper Links:
All investments are speculative and involve substantial risk and uncertainty. Investors should understand the nature of digital assets including the terms of return and the risk of assets. We encourage investors to fully understand the assets and the risk associated with them prior to making any investment.
Alkemi Network (ALK)
Alkemi Network is a professional DeFi solution for institutions and individuals.
Decentraland is a decentralized virtual world where users can buy, build and sell digital real-estate and NFTs.
Illuvium is a full-fledged video game with blockchain-based elements providing a source of entertainment to both casual gamers and hardcore DeFi fans.