Goals with Zipmex Feature Privacy Notice
Types of Personal Data processed, processing purpose, lawful basis and the third parties who may receive the personal data
Zipmex Company limited (the “Company”) hereby inform the you (hereinafter referred to as “you” or “your”) that during the Goals with Zipmex feature (the “Feature”) period, the Company will collect your personal information as follows:
- goal name
- goal amount,
- goal period, and
- user e-mail account
for the purposes of reminding and encouraging you for achieving your goal, and contacting you by e-mail. Based on your consent, the Company will keep such data for a period of 3 years from the date of the last reminder sent the goal is achieved, or the date which consent to data processing is withdrawn If you do not consent to such collection of personal data, the Company will not be able to remind you to accomplish your goal. The Company adopts appropriate physical, electronic, management and technical measures so as to protect and safeguard the security of your personal data. The Company will not disclose your personal data to a third party unless for Zipmex affiliates, the overseas cloud service providers and overseas landing page website service providers which are our third-party partners.
Notwithstanding this, your use of services on the Zipmex exchange platform will be subject to the Terms of Service and Privacy Notice of the platform.
Data subject rights and contact detail
You may contact the Company to exercise the following rights:
1) Right to Be Informed. You have the right to know the objectives of the processing, necessity to provide personal data and impact for not providing personal data when entering into a contract, retention period, the person the personal data will be transferred to and contact information of the data controller and DPO.
2) Right to Access.
You have the right to request a copy of all your personal data we are processing about you, provided that there may be applicable fees at the rate approved by the relevant authority.
3) Right to Data Portability. For the case where we have an automated platform allowing you to access your personal data automatically: (1) you may have the right to ask for your personal data to be transferred automatically to other organizations; and (2) you may have the right to ask for your personal data to be directly transferred to other organizations, with the exceptions of cases where there are technological limitations.
4) Right to Object. You have the right to object to any data processing activity of your personal data in certain circumstances that we may exercise our legitimate rights to process your personal data.
5) Right to Rectification.
You have the right to edit your personal data to be corrected and up to date.
6) Right to Erasure. You have the right to request the deletion or anonymization of the personal data that we process about you, in accordance with the following cases: (1) the personal data is no longer necessary for the processing purposes; (2) once the consent has been withdrawn; (3) you object to the processing of your personal data by us based on our legitimate interests, and we do not have overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; and (4) the processing activity is not in accordance with the law.
7) Right to Restriction. You have the right to restrict any data processing activities in the following cases: (1) during the verification process in accordance with the rights request to update personal data; (2) for cases related to personal data where initially there was a request for erasure, but this was followed by an additional request of processing restrictions instead; (3) for cases when the data processing terms have ended, but you have requested further processing restrictions due to legal reasons; and (4) during the process of personal data processing objection verification.
8) Right to Withdraw Consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent regarding the processing of your personal data at any time if such withdrawal is not restricted by law or any contract that provides benefits to you. You may do so by clicking on the unsubscribe button contained in emails or exercise your data management rights in accordance with this Feature Privacy Notice.
9) Right to Lodge a Complaint.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authorities in the case that we act unlawfully or not in compliance with applicable laws in the processing of your personal data.
You may contact the Company at 15th Floor Athenee Tower, 63, Wireless Road, Lumpini Sub-district, Pathumwan district, Bangkok 10330, Thailand, or download and fill in data subject right management form
(Scan QR Code below) and provide acertified copy of your ID card or passport and specify your purpose. Please email your documents to our Data Protection Officer at [email protected].
I acknowledge and accept the Goals with Zipmex Feature Privacy Notice.