How do I disable my account?
Please read through the following checklist before you disable your Zipmex account
– Ensure that you cancel all open orders and withdraw all funds to avoid any delays.
– Please allow 3-5 business days for account closing request to be processed.
If your account is disabled, you will no longer be able to log in or re-register with the same email address.
How do I delete my account?
You can submit a request to delete your account via the mobile app by going to ‘Profile‘, scroll down to ‘Account Settings‘, then click ‘Delete Account‘.
Or by sending the request to [email protected] with the following information.
1. Email address registered with Zipmex
2. Mobile number
4. Reason for deactivation request
5. You would like to remove verify phone number?
” Check again if you have any assets left in your account OR ZipUp+ OR ZipLock? If yes, please withdraw all assets before closing your account.”
6. You will receive a confirmation email from us once your account deletion request has been completed.
If you change your mind and wish to reopen your account, please contact [email protected] with your registration email. We’re always here to help!