How to gain an access to a deceased user’s account?
In the event that you inherit or otherwise become the trustee of a deceased family member’s Zipmex account, you may request asset management in the account by providing us the following documents:
1. Request for managing and deactivating customer’s account (deceased person)
2. Preliminary info (CS may request verbally): Administrator’s information including name, surname, age, ID card number, current address, telephone number and e-mail address (and the name-surname of deceased person as well) and e-mail address of deceased person that’s registered with Zipmex
3. A copy of the ID card of the administrator
4. A copy of death certificate
5. A copy of the house registration of the deceased person with the death notification with the district office, and a copy of the house registration of the administrator
6. A copy of the court judgment or order appointing the administrator
7. A copy of letter of absolute execution
Please submit all required documents to [email protected]
Note: All copies must be certified correct copy in wet ink.
All copies must have watermark specified “Used as a supporting document for the request regarding managing and deactivating [insert deceased person’s name]’s Zipmex account (deceased person) only”
*Please note that the process could take up to 14 business days.