Do we need to pay income tax for capital gains from trading cryptocurrency?
According to “Cryptocurrency income taxpayers manual” (For Por Ngor Dor 90, 91) in Thailand, the Revenue Department announced that anyone who profits from selling, paying, transferring, and exchanging a cryptocurrency/digital token is liable to income tax as if it were income from the interest of a saving account or loan.
Remark: A tax calculation program is not available on our platform, customers need to do their own self-calculation of tax by using their transaction history.
You can download your transaction history from our website by following the instructions below:
1. Log in using web browser
– Go to ‘Transactions‘, select ‘Trade Reports’
2. Click “Create Report” button
3. Select ‘Single Report‘
4. Filling in Report Type (refer to definition below) and Date range
5. Now click “Create”
1. Trade Activity – Buy/Sell transactions
2. Transaction – All transactions (Buy/Sell/Deposit/Withdraw)
3. Treasury – Deposit & Withdraw transactions