How to withdraw Thai Baht from Zipmex wallet?
– Your THB withdrawal will ONLY be sent to your registered bank account with Zipmex
– 2FA must be enabled before making any withdrawal request
Click <here> to see a little guide on how to set up your 2FA
– Withdrawal fee is 20 THB
1. Log in to Zipmex
– Go to ‘Wallets’ > ‘Trade Wallet’
– Click “Withdraw” > ‘THB (Thai Baht)’
2. Fill in the withdrawal amount. The system will show the withdrawal fee and the gross receiving amount. Make sure the information is correct and click “WITHDRAW THB”.
3. Input the 2FA code to continue.
4. Input another 6-digit code provided on a transaction confirmation email sent to your registered email address.
5. System will show a confirmation message.
6. Zipmex will process the withdrawal after we verify the transaction request. Customers will receive an email once the payment has been made.
If you did not make the request, please contact our support team immediately.
Official channels to contact our Customer Support
1. Live Chat
Web: https://zipmex.com/th/en/ or https://zipmex.com/th/accounts/sign-in
Mobile app: Go to ‘Profile’, click ‘Live Chat’
2. Line Official: @zipmex or click here
3. Facebook: Zipmex Thailand
4. Email: [email protected]
Beware of fake websites and fake social media accounts