Required documents for KYC
In order to get your account verified, we require the following documents to be uploaded in your account:
- Valid national identity card (for Thais) or passport (for non-Thais)
- Copy of a bank passbook that you desire to link with Zipmex account
- Bank statement 3 months backward (For enhanced KYC or if you need to increase the maximum limit)
- Proof of address documents (For enhanced KYC or if you need to increase the maximum limit)
Proof of address documents include the following: bank statement, credit card bills, electronic bills (water, electricity, gas, internet, telephone), salary certificate, insurance statement, tax invoice or house registration
However, there might be some cases where users are required to upload an additional photo of the identity document.
Additionally, each file needs to meet the following conditions. If one or more of these conditions are not met, your upload will fail with the error: Invalid Parameters.
- Documents must be high resolution, colour image files.
- Allowed file type extensions are: jpeg, jpg, png.
- File must be at least 98 KB and at most 3 MB.
- Image dimensions can be minimum of 350×350 px and maximum of 4096x4096px
If your file is within these guidelines but you still get the error, then please take a screenshot of your image and try to upload that instead. If it still does not work then please contact support, mentioning “Invalid Parameters” in your message.