Verifying your account
After signing up for an account, your account has to finish the KYC verification before you start trading. Due to laws and regulations, we have to verify your account by asking for your personal information. Zipmex takes every measure to prevent fraud and be fully compliant with KYC and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy for trading digital assets.to prevent fraud and be fully compliant with KYC and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy for trading digital assets.
How to KYC
- Sign in to Zipmex
- Verify mobile phone number via OTP
- You will find Identity Verification on the home page. Tap ‘Start process’.
- Fill in your information based on your national ID card and upload the photo of your national ID card.
- Record a video of yourself.
- Fill in your address and career information.
- Complete a knowledge assessment to ensure you fully understand the potential risk of cryptocurrency and are ready to start trading.
- Complete Client Suitability Assessment.
- The system will identify your risk level. Please read and understand the details of ‘investment risk assessment of Zipmex’, then tap ‘Accept’.
- The system will bring you to an additional ID verification page.
- To verify, you can choose between uploading supporting documents (online) or Dip Chip (in person) at counter service.
- Zipmex will verify your documents. When complete, you will receive an email of your account verification result.