Update for Zipmex Indonesia – re-enabling of services
November 03, 2022
The transfer feature from Z Wallet to Trade Wallet is now reactivated.
Please note that you are required to accept the Settlement Terms and Conditions before you can access your assets.
By accepting the new Terms and Conditions:
- You agree to forgo any rights to present and future claims against us upon your assets being returned, and
- You agree that you will be unsubscribed from ZipUp+ and will no longer receive any rewards from the program.
Follow these steps to accept the updated Terms and Conditions:
- Log in to your Zipmex account at trade.zipmex.com/id
- Scroll down to read the Terms and Conditions on the pop-up message
- Click the checkbox and then click on the “I Accept” button to agree to the settlement terms.
Once you have accepted, you will have full access to your assets. This means you can trade, sell, withdraw, or keep your assets on our exchange.
- Transfers from Z Wallet are currently only available on our web platform. Click here to learn how to transfer your assets from Z Wallet to Trade Wallet on the web.
- Once you have transferred your assets out of Z Wallet, you will not be able to transfer them back into Z Wallet.
- If you choose to reject these settlement terms, you will not be able to transfer your Z Wallet assets until such time when settlement terms (a) have been mutually agreed or (b) are the subject of an applicable court order that is recognised in Indonesia.
Thank you for your continued trust and support.
For further inquiries, please reach out to Customer Support on Live Chat – we’re ready to help 24/7.
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Zipmex Indonesia
Telegram: Zipmex Indonesia
*Investing in digital assets carries a high level of risk, including the risk of losing all of the invested amounts. Investors should refer to the offering information prior to investing as well as invest appropriately with acceptable risk levels. For more information visit https://zipmex.com/id/en