Why my verification got rejected?
KYC verification in Zipmex is aimed to secure user’s account and ensure seamless investing experience in Zipmex. Every account verification request will be processed immediately by our KYC team.
There are several things that can cause your KYC verification request to be rejected.
- You are under 18 years of age.
- The identity you uploaded is corrupted.
Before you upload your identity’s photo, make sure that all of the information listed on your identity document (KTP) such as letters, self-portrait, signature can be seen clearly; not cut or damaged.
- The photo of the ID card does not meet requirements; is cut off and/or cannot be read clearly.
Often times, the quality of photos that are not clear is caused by several things, such as:
- The KTP is covered with a finger or there is a reflection of light covering the display.
- The position for taking the ID photo is too far. As a result, writing, photos and other information cannot be seen clearly.
- Blur or blurry identity photo image.
- Insufficient lighting when photographing an identity card.
- There is a discrepancy between the face in the photo and/or on the identity card.
- There is a difference between the identity type you select in the app and the identity uploaded.
For example, when registering with Zipmex, you are required to use an Identity Card (KTP) for Indonesian citizens. However, instead of uploading a KTP, you upload the driver license (SIM) instead.
- The documents do not meet Zipmex KYC requirements.
Some of the documents needed include:
- Identity Card (KTP) for Indonesian Citizens (WNI)
- Original passport for Foreign Citizens (WNA). Specifically for foreigners, there are a number of other documents that need to be prepared, including electricity bills/bank statements/phone bills/other documents. Later, the Zipmex customer support team will guide you through sending a number of other supporting documents via email.
- Video and sound recording does not comply with applicable regulations.
Selfies do not meet the requirements; such as the face cannot be seen clearly and/or you don’t follow the necessary actions during the selfie video. The provisions for uploading videos are as follows:
- The face is not covered by a mask and is clearly visible.
- Do not show excessive facial expressions, such as pursed lips, squinted eyes, and others.
- Position your face parallel and facing forward and follow all instructions.
- When recording a video, you will be asked to look left or right and say a number of numbers out loud.
- You have another account with the same mobile phone number and/or identity card number.
- The validity period of the identity card has expired.