Xbullion is a digital token where one token represents one gram of gold.
What is Xbullion?
- Xbullion is the first token representing physical gold which holders have actual ownership of those bullions. All of the bullions are kept in the vaults in London, Singapore, and Sydney. 1 GOLD is equal to 1 gram of the physical gold which the value is similar to international gold (International gold is 99% purity while Thai gold is 96.5% impurity) making Zipmex one of the best platforms for gold trading in Thailand
- Xbullion is designed and developed to meet the demands of those who are interested in investing in gold. Moreover, users can exchange tokens to physical bullions when users hold a total of 1,000 GOLD (Every 1,000 tokens per 1 kilogram of physical bullion). Xbullion makes it possible to deliver your gold right at your doorstep.
- Xbullion is the first digital token representing physical gold in the world which is certified and verified by BDO and Zipmex is also a certified digital asset exchange. Investors holding a digital GOLD token is similar to owning a physical gold bullion in which the gold is backed and has a different serial number for each buyer. Investors can be assured that Xbullion provides trading liquidity, security and a swift transfer.
- Xbullion has a large number of executives and consultants specializing in the digital asset industry in which one of them is Marcus Lim, a co-founder and CEO of Zipmex Asia.
|Total Token Supply||34,300 GOLD|
|Current Circulating Supply||See xbullion|
|Market Capitalisation||See xbullion|
|Token Creation Date||September 2020|
|Can it be mined?||No|
Who is behind Xbullion?
David Lightfoot, a blockchain expert, is a co-founder of plenty of digital asset companies specializing in brokerage and custody. He has spent several years studying blockchain and has also been an ultra-high net worth asset consultant.
Besides David, Xbullion also has a large number of executives and consultants specializing in the digital asset industry in which one of them is Marcus Lim, a co-founder and CEO of Zipmex Asia.
What is the purpose of Xbullion?
Xbullion is designed and developed to meet the demands of those who are interested in investing in gold.
Xbullion and Zipmex make buying, selling together with storing gold bullion faster and more convenient which can be considered as a leap of investment in the gold industry.
Limitations in traditional gold investment
- Ease of trading– even though there are many gold retailers, but the stores don’t open 24/7
- Security of storing– the physical gold requires a great amount of cost and there is also a risk of being stolen.
- Minimum of trading– gold trading previously specified trading units such as one baht or one satang (quarter of a baht). Buyer cannot buy 1/3 satang, therefore, investors who don’t have much funds could not invest in gold.
Advantages of gold
- Jewelry Industry– gold is popular as a beautiful accessory representing wealth due to its natural beauty until present.
- Fiscal economic stability– many countries still use gold as their international reserves as governments around the world continually print out bank notes leading to an inflation or the decrease in value of money. On the other hand, gold owes its status as a precious metal to its rarity, thus many countries choose gold as a mean of protection of their country’s wealth by reserving a large amount of them.
- Other utilities– gold also provides some advantages to other industries such as the electronic industry, transportation, telecommunications, and medical industries as well.
Distinctive attribute of Xbullion
- High liquidity as tokens can be traded 24/7 with no holiday.
- Easy trade and transfer which is one of the key properties of digital assets making trading accessible, secure, and verifiable.
- No need for a high investment fund as it can be traded in a small unit unlike traditional gold trading which requires a whole unit such as one bath per trading.
- Secure and guaranteed on the tangible asset as the assets are stored in the vault and can be exchanged for physical gold bars whenever you want.
- Best price compared to the world market with no worry on the exchange rate between currencies
- International politics and financial risks as GOLD will come from different distributors.
- Monetary Policy such as the increase interest rates
- Concerns on inflation
- Demand and supply in the market
News and Updates:
- The Business Times features Bullion Asset Management (BAM) and subsidiary xbullion, as BAM closes out a US$1.3 million Series A round led by Theta Gold Mines, a gold mining company listed on The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
- xbullion joins the Algorand Asia Accelerator Program powered by LongHash Ventures in their sought-after Algorand Asia Accelerator program. The LongHash Ventures program joins forces with Algorand Foundation and Borderless Capital, as well many highly experienced leaders focused on the growth of next generation blockchain startups.The collaboration will provide xbullion with a global network that entails business development, strategy, integration, fund raising, media exposure and much more to catalyse growth.
Community & Whitepaper Links
All investment is speculative and involves substantial risk and uncertainty. Investors should understand the nature of digital assets including the terms of return and the risk of assets. We encourage investors to fully understand the assets and the risk associated with them prior to making any investment.
ApeCoin is the famous NFT project, Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC)’s native token. It works as a utility and government token powering the APE ecosystem.
Convex Finance (CVX)
Convex Finance is a DeFi platform designed to provide additional yield and ease of use to the stakers and liquidity providers of CRV tokens.
dYdX is a DeFi protocol focusing on perpetual contracts products built on top of the Starkware layer-2 network.