JUST (JST) is TRON-based DeFi protocols aiming to provide an all-in-one financial solution to the users with a decentralized finance system, USDJ stablecoin.
What is JUST?
- JUST is a popular new decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem built for the TRON blockchain.
- Its decentralized stablecoin lending platform, JustStable, is where the products are mostly centered around.
- JUST is a two-token ecosystem built around the USDJ, the US dollar value pegged, multi-collateral stablecoin and JUST (JST) tokens.
- Traders need to deposit collateral, including TRON (TRX), in the form of supported collateral tokens in order to obtain USDJ on JUST.
|Total Token Supply
|Current Circulating Supply
|Token Creation Date
|Can it be mined?
Who is behind JUST?
JUST’s tech team consists of members from leading internet companies, such as Alibaba, Tencent and IBM combining with experienced Financial analysts and operations team from all over the world. Moreover, JUST was announced by Justin Sun, CEO and founder of TRON, where the platform has been sponsored by.
What is the purpose of JUST?
JUST ultimate aim is to provide an all-in-one financial solution to its user by committing to developing TRON-based DeFi protocols.
- Paying interest helps maintain the platform, participate in its government, as well as set parameters, for example, interest rates (stability fees) and minimum collateralization ratio.
- It is designed to interoperate and provide additional utility to users with its 4 products, as follows;
- JustStable: A decentralized finance system of USDJ stablecoin platform.
- JustLend: A TRON lending platform that allows users to borrow, lend, deposit assets and earn interests.
- JustSwap: A decentralized exchange protocol used for trustless TRC-20 token swaps and the creation of permissionless liquidity pools.
- JustLink: The first decentralized oracle system for the TRON network — used to securely supply smart contracts with real-world data.
- Just Cryptos: A safe and reliable bridge between premium crypto currencies and TRON network
- There are 2 options for TRON automated liquidity provision which are trader and market maker which give different benefits for the users
- JST tokens further allocation information, including the specifics of the vesting period for the JUST team, as well as its inflation rate, is currently unknown. However, it is known that all team tokens will be fully vested by April 2022.
- The Chinese analogue of Twitter – Weibo – has started to ban accounts of crypto influencers and companies related to crypto, including Justin Sun’s. This can directly affect TRON Foundation’s popularity which will have consequences on JUST since it is financially sponsored by TRON.
News and Updates
- TRON was personally issued by Tether at least 200M USD in USDT making it the most prolific individual buyer.
- JustSwap, the exchange protocol’s data on DappRadar has been increasing in 12.99% users, 32.36% transaction, and 73.75% volume in the last 7 days from the day of writing.
Community & Whitepaper Links
All investments are speculative and involve substantial risk and uncertainty. Investors should understand the nature of digital assets including the terms of return and the risk of assets. We encourage investors to fully understand the assets and the risk associated with them prior to making any investment.
ApeCoin is the famous NFT project, Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC)’s native token. It works as a utility and government token powering the APE ecosystem.
Star Atlas (ATLAS)
Star Atlas is a blockchain game with high quality graphic that will provide great futuristic gameplay experience to the players.
NEAR Protocol (NEAR)
NEAR Protocol is a decentralized application platform that allows developers and end-users to be involved in network management and gaining rewards.