How to deposit fiat currency using bank transfer into Zipmex account wallet?
Only accounts that have cleared KYC requirements are eligible for this funding method.
To deposit fiat currency via bank transfers to your Zipmex account, you have to first check that your account fulfils the requirements for access to this funding method.
A quick way to check if your account is eligible is by checking your account ‘Verification level’ under ‘Settings’ in the main dashboard.
To make a deposit, follow these 5 steps:
- To deposit, navigate to Wallet > Deposit > select the currency you wish to deposit
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit > Place deposit ticket.
- You will be redirected to POLi payment to complete the transaction.
- Select your bank and continue to sign in into your bank by input customer registration number and password.
- Allow up to 3 days (including weekends and public holidays) for your Zipmex account to update. You will receive an email once your deposit has been processed.
This process applies to other fiat currencies as well.