How to deposit AUD into your Zipmex wallet?
We’re committed to providing Australians with an easy, safe and functional trading environment. We also recognise that many of you want to deposit funds onto your account within a matter of seconds.
We are super excited to announce that we’ve achieved both of these objectives. We’ve launched a new deposit process, this will offer our customers the ability to instantly deposit funds onto your wallets.
Only accounts that have successfully completed the verification process (KYC) are eligible for this deposit method.
We also need to ensure that the bank account details match your name, and identity documents supplied. Once you complete this initial deposit process, you will save Zipmex as a Payee within your banking app, and be able to place funds from your bank onto your wallet immediately!
To set up this new deposit process, follow these simple steps:
- Sign into your Zipmex Account.
- Navigate to Wallet > Deposit > select AUD.
- Follow the on-screen instructions from the deposit page.
- You will receive a deposit of $0.01 into your account.
- Copy the 6 digit code after ‘Zipmex’ that is supplied in the $0.01 transaction reference on your bank statement.
- Input the 6 digit code into the Zipmex deposit page to connect your account
- You are now ready to make a direct deposit to charge your account.
- Please note that your first deposit will take up to 24 hours to land on your wallet, each subsequent payment will be almost instant!
Note – that first deposit from your account, can be delayed by your bank (approximately 24 hours), this enables the bank to complete the required regulatory checks. After that first deposit, each subsequent deposit you make to us is almost instant!